Tuesday, January 05, 2010

August? really?

I can believe that I haven't posted since August... but I wish I couldn't. Being a momma and trying to finish everyone's crafty Christmas presents (I didn't, though) took their toll on the ol' blog.
Here's what I've been doing in the past month as I can't account for the others.
Cupcakes! And not just any cupcakes. Chocolate-orange ones made from a recipe that I created, all by my big girl self.
And the best of my crafty Christmas? Spaceboy and Robot from the wonderful Wee Wonderfuls pattern.
Pics of Space Robot 5 (Andy named him) coming soon so watch for him because he is the better half.

here's Robo in the works:

and making A LOT of granola for gifts:

and lastly (b/c buddy just woke up), getting stuck in the Tulsa snow.

I bet if we hadn't driven through the blizzard, you wouldn't be able to see my car. Here's Andy's sz 16 Sasquatch foot to show depth.

No comments: