Thursday, April 30, 2009

this past week

I've had a lot of fun teaching art to all the kids I don't normally have, so my little country school can graduate its seniors (because they have to have an art credit to graduate and the super intendent prefers to keep not one, but three FFA teachers on staff rather than a liberal arts teacher. Nathan has seemed to drop as far as he can go though, so walking around school was difficult (my tummy is now resting, seriously RESTING, on the tops of my legs) and it is making me worried that I won't be able to work my last two weeks. So tonight, I'm planning out everything I can and trying to get the yearbook finished, just in case I have to stay home. I would be a little sad to not have my students for these last two weeks, but then, it would be a little nice too. ;)

No comments: