Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ugh

I'm so tired!

Yesterday I realized that I've been reading the wrong book for this week's assignment.

Half of my family is coming to visit for three days and so I've got to go to Wal-mart to get food and I have to vacuum and sweep. As clean as our house always is, it seems like you always have to at least dust and every once in awhile vacuum and sweep. I hate dust.

I'm starting to feel ill again. It's weird how I feel guilty for leaving work when I feel sick, but that's why we're given sick time isn't it? No one wants a sicko around anyway. I think I may leave early so I can get some sleep.

These are the only times that I really remember to pray. I pray for energy and strength and persistence. I wish I could hibernate through the summer. Which is one good reason to become a school teacher - at least you'd get to rest during the breaks.

I don't really desire to be a teacher. But I'm not against it either. I can think of worse things. Andy on the other hand, has definite talents and goals. I feel like a jack of a few trades with no direction. But then, that's no completely true because what I really want and what I hope for is to be a mother. I know that people don't really care to hear me talk about it, so I don't as much as I'd like, but I dream of being a mom. Not right this second, but sometime in the future.

Right this second my goal is to get some work done so that I don't feel too guilty when I go home early to sleep.

2 comments:

tranthegirl said...

Feel free to go on an on endlessly about your dreams of being a mom with me; I love hearing about people's utmost desires and core. It is why we are ALIVE and feel ALIVE. Ah! Yes, you know that I totally understand being a jack of all trades, yet master of none. :)

EmilyAnne said...

I got your letter! I am writing you back in my mind now so I'll write it down when I've composed it.