Friday, June 13, 2008

a good busy bee day

Today I went to Angela's with Lesly and had a blast playing with Grace. I adore playing with her and today she was especially affectionate.
Then, I met Mema in Arcadia at the Pop's resturant on Historic Route 66.
www.pops66.com

She was delivering a car to Guthrie so I got to have lunch with her and Papa.
Then, I came home to try to take a nap (I didn't sleep well last night because Andy figited in his sleep about every 5 minutes)for an hour before I picked up Aleithia.
Then, Aleithia and I headed over to Lesly's to watch a movie with her kids, because Lesly's oldest daughter, Abigail, suggested that I read "The Thief Lord" by Cornelia Funke months ago -- and then she rented the movie. It was a fun, but busy day for me. I'm blessed to have friends. Tomorrow, though, I think I'll hang out with the pups and only venture out if I can convince Andy to take me to see "The Happening."
I'm sorry this isn't an interesting post; I'm sleepy. Zzzzzzzz.

1 comment:

tranthegirl said...

Let me know how you like The Happening if/when you see it. I like M. Night Shymalan's stuff but dunno about this one from previews.