Monday, November 27, 2006

Dilbertization of the workplace

http://www3.baylor.edu/christianethics/VocationarticleHsu.pdf

As you know I hate my job, partly because of micro-managers and partly because I feel like my work is meaningless. I could, therefore, relate to the article that the link takes you to. I bet you'll enjoy it also.

If you do read it, let me know what you think you're "wired" to do. I enjoy myself the most when I am (in this order) singing, reading, and cooking. I'm not sure that I was made to be a chef, but I believe that I was made to love others through cooking for them. I still get too nervous when I sing in front of crowds. So I picked English because I get sucked into novels and I consistently read until I can't stay awake. Hopefully I can have a "career" job soon that has something to do with novels -- interesting novels.

No comments: