Monday, January 29, 2007

a few things

Andy's birthday went well. I made him a Boston creme pie, which was interesting, but delicious and we had dinner with his family in Tulsa Sunday night.

I have a job! It's only part-time, but it's something to do! I'm tutoring OSU athletes in English, which will be interesting. I have seven students: one ESL student, one English major, and one who is labeled as "low-functioning." I shouldn't really talk to you about them (b/c of NCAA rules), but I wanted to give you an idea of the varied work I'll be doing.
I still need another job, so please keep praying for me.

And since some of you didn't know, or still don't know, I am going to Zambia for two weeks this summer to work (play games, give hugs, and share the Good News) at a camp for Zambian orphans. I'll probably be sending you a letter asking for money, prayer, or non-monetary donations. Don't feel obligated, please.

We're getting a new computer and then Internet at home so my blogging will be more frequent. Andy said that he'll pick out a home video for me to post soon.
I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: