Tuesday, September 19, 2006

feels like Monday

Update: My perm turned out well, it's a tighter curl than I wanted but it looks cute. Andy said I looked like Hurley. Even though Hurley is my favorite character on my favorite TV show, I don't necessarily want my looks to be compared to his. Kate has curly brown hair; why didn't he say that I looked like Kate? Oh well, I got a good laugh out of it. I'd never want to be as scrawny as Kate anyway.
This is more newsworthy: Andy scored extremely well on his GRE scores -- over two hundred points higher than he was expecting. (Now I hope he's starting to realize that he is as smart as everyone thinks he is.) Thank you to all who prayed! We're going to Stillwater Wednesday night to meet with a professor at OSU Thursday morning. Right now it seems like OSU is where we're headed - but Andy scored high enough to go to schools like Virginia Tech, so we're still not sure on the final decision yet. I feel good about visiting OSU though, it feels like that's where we're going.
My sister came to visit this weekend and we had a nice time. We hiked the pedestal rock trails, we played tennis, we shopped and we had lunch at the Marketplace. It was a grrrreat time. I really like having her in the house - it was a little boring after I dropped her off at the airport.
Well, that's all for today. Have a good day folks.

1 comment:

tranthegirl said...

Will we get to see pics of said lovely perm?