Tuesday, September 12, 2006

shorty

I remembered last night that I told someone that everyone has blindspots concerning their own behavior. And I know that everyone -- everyone -- has a social mask. So I'm not facade free, but I do try to be very honest.

I saw a funny t-shirt today that had "I don't care about your blog" written on the front.

I'm trying to clean out the freezer since we're moving so Andy and I have eaten venison for several days now and soon we're going to eat the Elk that Myrriah gave us before they moved. I normally don't prefer chicken, but I'm starting to miss it.

That's all I've got today folks. I decided I'm not going to be so lazy with school this semester so I've to do some homework. Remember: Andy's GRE examination is this Sat --> please pray for him.

No comments: