Tuesday, September 26, 2006

you're getting very sleepy

Andy and I both feel spent. We're moving, trying to find a rent-house, trying to keep up in our classes, and everything that goes along with all that. At least we have the school question answered. I know tons of you were praying for Andy's GRE, and look how that turned out -- wonderfully! So pray for me too, please! I have my exit exam in one month and I'm barely keeping up in my classes. I feel like my brain is melting away and seeping through my ears when I sleep. Every morning I have a hard time waking up and facing yet another day of work work work. And I feel dumber, probably because of the aforementioned brain leakage.

This is our last week in our beautiful home. I'm going to miss it so much! I know that I won't be living in such a lovely place for at least four years. Oklahoma has a different kind of beauty. I'm glad that Andy, Audrey, and I hiked a trail in the Ozarks last week, because I don't know when we'll get to again. We'll definitely make trips back to Arkansas and everyone is welcome to join us!

No comments: