Wednesday, August 02, 2006

the great puzzle

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" -Alice in Wonderland

What other great puzzles are there?
Other people are more of a puzzle for me than I am.
God is a puzzle, or even the question of God is a puzzle.
Hmm... I'm glad that I don't feel like I have to know everything.

1 comment:

tranthegirl said...

Amen to that, Sister! One thing for certain that I know as I've grown older (though I think I've exchanged books smarts for common sense... hopefully, or else I've just lost a lot of book smarts!) is I don't know much and so many questions abound; but what I do know, counts.